Kenwood brings you the greatest hand-held transceiver ever! More than just "big rig performance? the new TH-215A for 2 m,TH-315A for 220 MHz, and TH-415A for 70 cm pack the most features and the best performance in a handy size. And our full line of accessories w:ll let you go from harnshack to portable to mobile with the greatest of ease!
• Wide receiver frequency range.
Receives from 141-163 MHz, Includes the weather channels' Transmit from 144 -148 MHz Modifiable to cover 141-151 MHz iMARS or CAP permit required),
• TH-315A covers 220-225 MHz, TH-415A covers 440-449 995 MHz.
• 5. 2,5t or 1,5 W output, depending on the power source Supplied battery pack PB-2> provides 2.5 W output Optional NiCd packs for extended operation or higher RF output available
• CTCSS encoder built-in, TSIM CTCSS decoder optional
• 10 memory channels store any offsetT in 100-kHz steps.
• Odd split, any frequency TX or RX, in memory channel 0"
• Nine types of scanning! Including new "seek scan" and priority alert. Also memory channel lock-out.
• Irrteliigent 2-way battery saver circuit extends battery life. Two battery-ssvei modes to choose, with power saver ratio selection.
• Eas/ memory r^call Simply press the channel number
• 12 VDC input terminal for direct mobile or base station supply operation When l2 volts applied, RF output is 5 Wi (Cable supplied!)
• New Twist-Lok Positive-Connect locking battery case,
• Priority alert function.
• Monitor switch to defeat squelch,
Used to check the frequency when CTCSS encode'decode is used or wnen squelcn is on
Was this article helpful?