The following list of references includes material of both elementary and advanced character. The list is not inclusive, but it will guide the reader to Other reference).
1. Communications. Bryan Davis Publishing Co., Inc., New York.
2. Fyler, G. W. Parasites and Instability in Radio Transmitters. Proc. I.R.E.,
3. Nergaard, L. S. Electrical Measurements at Wavelengths Less Than Two
4. Proceedings of the Institute of Radio Engineers. The Institute of Radio
Engineers, New York.
5. QST. The American Radio Relay League, West Hartford, Conn.
6. Radio. Radio, Ltd., Los Angeles, California.
7. Spitzer, E E. Grid Losses in Power Amplifiers. Proc. I.R.E., pp. 985-1005,
8. Spitzer, E. E. Anode Materials for High-Vacuum Tubes. Electrical Engineer ing, November, 1935.
9. Wacener. W. G. Simplified Methods for Computing Performance of Trans mitting Tubes. Proc. I.R.E., Vol. 25, January, 1937.
10. Duncan and Drew. Radio Telegraphy and Telephony. John Wiley and Sons,
11. Everitt, W. L. Communication Engineering. McGraw-Hill Book Co., Inc.,
12. Henney, Keith. Radio Engineering Handbook. Mc-Graw-Hill Book Co., Inc.,
13. Hund. August. High Frequency Measurements. McGraw-Hill Book Co., Inc.,
14. Jones Radio Handbook (now "Radio" Handbook). Radio, Ltd., Los Angeles, Cal.
15. Morecroft, J. H. Elements of Radio Communication. John Wiley and Sons,
16. Nilson, A. R. and Hornung, J. L. Practical Radio Communication. McGraw-
17. "Radio" Antenna Handbook. Radio, Ltd., Los Angeles, California.
18. RCA Receiving Tube Manual (RC-13). RCA Manufacturing Co., Inc.,
19. RCA Cathode-Ray Tubes and Allied Types (TS-2). RCA Manufacturing Co.,
20. Rider, John F. The Cathode-Ray Tube at Work- John F. Rider, Publisher,
21. Terman, F. E. Radio Engineering. Mc-Graw-Hill Book Co., Inc., New York.
22. Terman, F. E. Measurements in Radio Engineering. McGraw-Hill Book Co.,
23. The Radio Amateurs' Handbook- The American Radio Relay League, West
Was this article helpful?